Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!!

EDIT:  Aw no one's reading this.... :'(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Easter!  If you celebrate it.

If not, I think Passover started.... like..... a few days ago?  Maybe?  So yeah, Happy Passover... or is it Merry Passover?  No?  OK, OK, fine, I'll get on with it...

Anywho, yesterday I got back from the beach!  And the last day I was there, well... uh... it was weird.

Let's just say I was walking along.  And before I knew it, I was in the middle of a.... well, a..... um...... *this is awkward* a nude beach.  *GASP*

Yeah.  That happened.

And it was really weird.  I just turned around and walked the other way.

So that was my beach..... experience?  Yeah.  Whatever.

ANYWAY,

I went to Universal before that.  And it was fun.  :3

And this morning I played in the um.... brass ensemble thingy at my church for Easter.  Yeah.

But now I'm back home, and still nothing has happened related to Zelda.  As far as I know.  Wait 1 sec.

*checks ZD*

OK nope.  Nothing's happened.

But E3's in... *counts* 2 months and..... 11 days!

Okay that's still pretty far off.  But it's getting closer!

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hope that we get some info on the next Zelda game there.  IF WE DON'T.... then I will personally... um... go on this blog and rant about it!!!  Sounds pretty threatening, huh?  So don't let it happen.

So yeah, bye all, and hope you enjoy your Easter!  And tomorrow's April Fool's.... heh heh heh....

No comments:

Post a Comment