Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year's & 2 Year Anniversary!

Hey, everyone. It's been a very long time since I've last posted, and no, I didn't die in Peru. If that's what you assumed from my last post. No? Alright.

Well, anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to everyone who's reading this! It's now 2015, and from the looks of it, this is going to be a very big year for Zelda fans. 2014 was a pretty great year for Nintendo fans, but aside from Hyrule Warriors there wasn't much Zelda action going on. Well, until December, that is.

Nintendo gave us two awesome announcements for 2015: Majora's Mask 3D and Zelda Wii U. I'll make separate posts on those at a later date, but I'm pretty dang excited for the both of them.

Overall, 2014's been a pretty great year for me. I took an awesome mission trip to Peru back in the spring, I had an awesome vacation with my friends in the Bahamas over the summer, I spent 3 weeks on staff at a summer camp, and I've maintained pretty great grades. I've really enjoyed 2014.

Anyhow, I'm about a week late, but I'd like to wish everyone out there an awesome Christmas (or happy holidays, if that's what you're in to). I hope everyone's Christmas was as great as mine! I got quite a few games that I've been wanting to get for some time now, but instead of listing them off, I'll just post a picture here:



I got Super Mario 3D Land and New Super Mario Bros. 2, Pokemon Y, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Dark Souls, Bioshock Infinite, and eshop credit for Shovel Knight. I just defeated the purpose of that picture, but.... it looks cool, I guess. :P

I haven't had the time to start any of these except Shovel Knight, since I'm still trying to finish up the plethora of games I've been playing over the past several months. It's been pretty overwhelming (pathetic, I know).

I've recently completed Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Hyrule Warriors (upcoming post on that), Four Swords Adventures, Metroid Prime, Pikmin 3, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and I'm still playing Super Smash Bros and the new Mario Kart 8 DLC.

Aside from games, I got a couple movies, some books, among other things. So yeah! I guess you could say this Christmas has been pretty... cool... heh...

It's actually been relatively warm these past few weeks, so I don't know what that was about.

Anyway.

Anniversaries! Yeah! 2nd one! Happy anniversary to me, I guess... Not that this second year has been much of a year for blogging, but I'll hopefully change that for 2015. Might as well add it to my non-existent list of New Year's Resolutions.

Well, I think that's all for now. I'll be back fairly soon with my thoughts after completing Hyrule Warriors, as well as my hopes for MM3D and Zelda Wii U. Oh, shoot.... there was this one post I still have saved as a draft from back in September before Hyrule Warriors was out.

I might post that first.

Anyway, enough with dragging on this post. I'll see you all in a few days. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment