Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'll Post Tomorrow

Hi.

First and foremost, I want to apologize for my absence.  It's been primarily due to me being busy.  I've recently restarted summer league swim team, I've been going to friends' houses, and I've also been working on a Zelda video, which I'll go over/share in tomorrow's post.

So, if you read the title, which you almost certainly did, I'm saying that I'll post the post that was supposed to be today tomorrow.  I finished it, but then I made the stupid choice of logging out of my Blogger account to upload the previously mentioned video to YouTube, which deleted my work.  Frustrated, I started over, but I was disconnected from the internet when I did this, so when I tried to upload a picture, it brought up a separate page that told me that I wasn't connected to the internet.  And I couldn't get back.  So it deleted my work.  AGAIN.

And I had this super-long post full of a bunch of stuff that I was going to share.  But NOOOO.  I had to be stupid.

Anyway, in case you didn't know, Nintendo is doing a huge Wii U-centered Nintendo Direct on June 11th during E3.  Well, that same Nintendo Direct is airing tomorrow in Japan, so I'm going to see if I can find it anywhere.  If I can, I'll post it here, and hopefully we'll get to see some footage/screenshots of some new games.  We obviously won't be able to understand the words, unless you speak Japanese, but... we'll be able to see pictures.

Either way, I promise I'll post tomorrow, and I'll try not to forget anything that I was going to say today.

Bye!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment