Tuesday, July 16, 2013

E3 Reactions - Super Smash Bros. 4

Hey everyone, I'm back!

And I'll be covering my thoughts on Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U.

My first impression is that this game looks great.  New characters, new stages, HD, and more.

But it's coming to two platforms.  Cool, right?  I'll probably only get one version.

But, wait... there are different stages for each version..... hrm.... that means either way I'll be missing out...  Unless I get both...


Gerudo Valley.  I WANT THIS.


But... I want this too...


Yeah.  If you haven't guessed already, that's my main only gripe with the game.  I don't want to have to buy both, but I'll be missing out if I don't.

I wish they'd include all stages in both versions, but... meh.  Oh well.  I guess I'll just get both.

Now we have the new characters.  The Villager, Megaman, and...

Yeah.  The Wii Fit Trainer.

Of ALL characters they could have chosen, I think this is by far the most hilarious.  Oh, wow.  I mean, just look at this:



*gulp*

I haven't played Brawl in a while.  I'll need to practice some more, because I heard the online in SSB4 is going to be much better than Brawl's.

Alright, that's about all I can think of for today...

Oh!  I thought I'd give you all some advanced notice this time... I'm gone to camp for two weeks in a row, starting next week.  Sorry!  Hopefully I can get a (short) post in during the 12 hours between camps.  But then I'll be back for two weeks, and then school starts again.  And I've got a HECK of a lot of summer reading to catch up on.  I've been spending way too much time on Miiverse/Majora's Mask/Oracle of Seasons/at friends' houses.

Oh, and speaking of friend's houses, this Thursday/Friday I'm going to my friend's house (the one I've talked about before) to play Four Swords Adventures with him, me, my OTHER friend who I haven't talked about before, and my original friend's cousin.  You know what?  I really need to give them names.  I don't want to use their real names... hrmmm....

Alright.  The OoT racing/Four Swords Adventures at his house friend will be called... um...  Luke?  Yeah, I guess.  I'll call him Luke.  And I even don't know Luke's cousin's real name, soo... I'll leave him out for now.  And the friend who I haven't talked about will be called... Jackson.  Alright, those are my friends from now on.  XD

As I was saying, Jackson owns a copy of Four Swords Adventures, so we're each bringing our GBAs to Luke's house so we can play Four Swords Adventures on Luke's Gamecube.  Whew.

Long story short, I'll finally get a chance to play it!  That being said, we probably won't finish it, since it's a pretty long game, so I'm actually thinking of buying a copy myself.  Somewhere in the future.  Along with Four Swords for the GBA, since it's (sadly) not available on the 3DS eshop anymore.

And that's all for now.  Until next time, Linkfan.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're super busy the summer!! I've been so lazy :) During the school year, I usually hang out with friends all of the time, mostly because I want to avoid homework and chores and all that good stuff, but in the summer, I am super lazy.

    I actually recently finished Skyward Sword! I love Skyward Sword a lot! It doesn't deserve all of the hate it gets. Also, I've never actually finished Twilight Princess, and I started playing it about a week ago. Right now, in game, I am heading to the Aribiter's Grounds. I've spent like 20 hours in this game so far, because I'm trying to complete this game 100%, so, wish me luck! I've had a ton of fun so far :) Except, man, the Lakebed Temple's boss looked awesome, but was, by far, the easiest boss ever. But, at least it looked pretty epic :D

    Well, have a fun time at yet another camp!

    ReplyDelete