Saturday, July 6, 2013

I'm Sorry!!!

Ack!

Alright, long story short:  Whenever I try to export the video, the software crashes.  Every.  Time.  D:

It's all done and everything, but until I can get this sorted out, I guess I'll have to put the video on hold.  I wish I could share it with you all, but it's stuck in the stupid application on my computer until I can successfully export it!  I'll keep trying, and I'll try to find a solution somewhere.

The last day or so, I've been watching Zeldathon on and off here.  This time they're playing Zelda for 5 days straight to raise money for the National Foundation of Transplants.  Sadly, I'll miss the end, but so far they've played AoL, OoT, OoT MQ, FSA, and they're starting MM.  So check that out if you want.

Oh, and some other unexpected (for you) news:  I'm leaving tomorrow for a week.  For another camp.  I should have told you earlier, but I kind of forgot to... sorry... heh...

Um... yeah.  I was gonna do the SSB4 reaction post today, but I have to go finish packing.  I'm really sorry!  You'll just have to wait a week.  I'll be back late Saturday, so I'll post then or Sunday.  So... see you all in a week!  Hopefully then I can get this dumb video to upload.  Bye.  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment